About Ceramic Coatings
1. What is HydroCharge Ceramic Spray Coating?
Hydro charge spray is an easy to use ceramic spray coating that works as an additional clear coat for your car.
2. What Is A Ceramic Coating?
A ceramic coating is an additional layer of protection over your car’s paint or clear coat. Using nanotechnology, the coating forms a fine layer that is completely invisible to the naked eye.
3. Why Is HydroCharge Ceramic Spray Coating The Best Choice For Your Car?
Once applied, HydroCharge Ceramic Coating works quickly to seal all the pores on your car, making the outer surface water repellent. This ceramic spray coating also adds superior resistance to UV, scratches, chemicals, and heat that may damage your car’s paintwork.
The Benefits of Using HydroCharge
- Hydrophobic properties help accelerate water run off
- Reduces surface scratches, oxidation, and corrosion.
- Unmatched UV protection helps protect against premature aging
- Leaves a deep, dark, brilliant finish on your vehicle’s surface
- Hyydro charge spray does not crack, peel, or yellow and is designed to last.
1. Do I Have To Be A Professional To Use This Product?
HydroCharge ceramic coating has been developed for both professional and at home use. If you are looking for extra instructions, we have an easy to use video guide that will help you get started.
2. Can Hydrocharge Be Used Inside My Car?
Hydro charge spary has been designed for use on exterior surfaces of your vehicle and is not suitable for interior use.
3. What Should I Do To Prep The Surface Before I Apply Hydrocharge Ceramic Coating?
We recommend using a soap like Clean Slate to remove any traces of wax or sealent from your car’s surface before using HydroCharge. Next, clay the surface to remove any contamination from the paintwork which could stop the ceramic coating spray from adhering to the paint properly. Polish out scratches and swirls and then use Wipe Out to remove any lingering polish or wax.
4. What Do I Do If My Car Already Has A Ceramic Coating?
HydroCharge is ideal for revamping your existing coating to increase shine, water beading, and preotective properties. Not only will it afford extra protection it will also help your existing coat last longer.
5. Can I layer HydroCharge To Make It Last Longer?
Yes HydroCharge can be layered. Testing has found that 2 layers is more than enough but some of our aerospace clients have used up to 4 layers.
6. How Long Does HydroCharge Take To Cure?
HydroCharge is an ambient air cured coating so no special lighting is required to complete the curing process, the formula starts to cure as soon as it is sprayed from the bottle and is in contact with air.
Once applied the product will bond within 2 minutes.
Always remove and buff with a premium microfiber towel.
Keep your vehicle in a dry and environment for 2-3 hours once buffed.
7. Do I Need To Throw Away My MicroFiber Towel Or Applicator After Use?
If you wait to wash your towel the towel will permanently harden making it unsuitable for future use. We advise that you wash your towel or applicator immediately after use to ensure that it does not become stiff.
1. How Do I Maintain my HydroCharge Coating?
We recommend HydroSuds Ceramic Car Wash to keep your ceramic coating in good condition. With a high foam formula, Hydrosuds adds additional protection. The application of HydroCharge ceramic coating actually makes washing your car an easier job due to the hydrophobic properties of the spray.
2. Can I Use Waxes, Glazes, Sealants After Applying HydroCharge?
Yes, once your HydroCharge ceramic coating layer is fully dry, you can use products as you would do on any other vehicle.
3. How Long Does The Protection Last?
The duration of your coating will depend on many factors, such as the climate you live in, how often you drive, how well the product was applied, where you keep your vehicle, and more.
We usually advise that a one layer application of HydroCharge that has been applied properly can last up to one year.