- Ensure pressure washer is off.
- Determine if your pressure washer has a quick release or not.
- If your pressure has a quick release, attach the ⅜” Male Quick Release connector to the bottom of the Snubby, then attach to your pressure washer.
- If your pressure washer does not have a quick release, use the Twist & Plug Connector to attach the Snubby to your pressure washer.
- Attach the ¼” female Quick Release Coupler to the Snubby, then attach your compatible foam cannon.
- Ensure that foam cannon is securely attached and clicked in. Point in direction away from vehicle to test.
- If using tip, ensure that it is attached and clicked in before use. Point in direction away from vehicle to test.
For your pressure washer, different fittings may be necessary (not included). The Snubby fits pressure washers that are compatible with a 3/8″ Male Quick Release Connector or an M22 14mm Twist and Plug Connector.
What Else You’ll Need
- Foam Cannon
- Car Wash Shampoo
- Pressure Washer
COMPACT SNUBBY DESIGN EASILY CLEANS THOSE HARD TO REACH AREAS
Use the Snubby to finally get that filthy undercarriage sparkling clean! The ergonomic and compact design is perfect for wheel wells, undercarriages, suspension components and lifted trucks.