Why Buy This Product?
- Premium ultra-soft drying-towel
- Perfect for drying off tons of water after a wash
- Gigantic 36’’ x 25’’ dimensions; enough to dry an entire SUV
- Two plush heights for unlimited versatility
- Lint free & scratch free
- Made of Premium 70/30 microfiber
- Silk edges further reduce scratches
- Bright yellow color highlights dirt; shows you when to flip to avoid scratches
About this Towel
The Chemical Guys Miracle Dryer Absorber Premium Microfiber Towel is the versatile drying towel that performs miracles! The gigantic Miracle Dryer Towel absorbs every drop of water off a wet car after a wash. Use the Miracle Dryer Towel to soak up wash water and quickly dry any large car, truck, motorcycle, or SUV. Every towel features one short nap side, and one high nap side for extra versatility. Use both sides to wipe up and absorb any standing water, and flip to the high pile side to safely catch any dust or debris without scratching paintwork. The bright yellow microfiber highlights dirt and debris, showing when to flip to a clean side for scratch-free drying. The ultra-soft microfiber and exclusive silk-banded edges help prevent any swirls or scratches on sensitive paintwork and automotive surfaces. Microfiber is the industry-standard cloth for touching and wiping cars because it is super-soft, super-absorbent, and will not scratch paint when used properly. Miracle Dryer Towels are made with premium 70/30 blended microfiber for ultimate softness and durability, and a luxurious silk-banded edge to further reduce the chances of scratching sensitive paintwork. To dry off an entire car after the weekly wash in one pass, pick up the Chemical Guys Miracle Dryer Absorber Premium Microfiber Towel.
Gigantic Drying Towel
The Miracle Dryer Absorber Premium Microfiber Towel is fluffy, soft, and absorbent. This towel is gigantic! Normal microfiber towels are 16’’ square; the Miracle Dryer Towel is an enormous 36’’ x 25’’. Use the Miracle Dryer Towel to soak up water on its own, or pair it up with a drying aid or quick detail spray for enhanced water absorption. The Miracle Dryer is colored bright yellow to highlight any missed dirt or debris for scratch-free drying on any sensitive surface. Dry any large car, truck, motorcycle, or SUV in one pass with the Chemical Guys Miracle Dryer Absorber Premium Microfiber Towel. The towel is blended with premium 70/30 microfiber for a soft, absorbent touch that absorbs water and picks up any missed dirt for scratch-free wiping. Cheap microfiber towels have hard nylon edges that scratch paint when buffing and drying. Lay down the Miracle Dryer over fenders when leaning into engine bays for scratch-free detailing. The Miracle Dryer Absorber Premium Microfiber Towel features premium silk-banding along all four edges for the softest scratch-free touch from the entire towel.
Luxurious Silk Edging
The Miracle Dryer Absorber Premium Microfiber Towel features a premium silk-banded edge to help prevent any swirls or scratches after every wash. Car washes and drying are the most performed detailing task, so don’t skimp with cheap drying towels! While cheap microfiber towels have hard nylon edges that scratch paint, Chemical Guys Miracle Dryer Towels use soft silk edges to protect paint from damage with 100% of the towel’s surface. Every Chemical Guys Miracle Dryer Absorber Premium Microfiber Towel features an ultra-soft scratch-free silk edge. Detailers and weekend warriors routinely spend countless hours of meticulous work to achieve the perfect finish, only to have it ruined by the final wipe of their cheap bulk-bought towel. Don’t get fooled again: see why detailing professionals, hardcore enthusiasts, and show car gurus choose Chemical Guys Miracle Dryer Absorber Premium Microfiber Towels for the end of every routine car wash.
Keep Your Towels Clean And Soft
Clean and soft microfiber is crucial to preventing scratches on paint. Use Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash to keep your microfiber towels clean, soft, and absorbent!
To wash and dry microfiber goods:
- Separate microfiber towels by type into designated wash & dry loads.
- Keep grimy towels separate from cleaner paint towels!
- Start by washing “cleaner” towels first, then finish with “grimier” towels.
- Machine wash microfiber goods with Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash and HOT water.
- Hot water opens the fibers to better release dirt and grease.
- Do not use fabric softener: fabric softeners clog microfiber and render them unabsorbent and useless.
- Machine dry microfiber goods on LOW heat.
- High heat cooks fibers, makes them hard, and then they can scratch paint.
- Do not use fabric softener dryer sheets: fabric softeners clog microfiber and render them unabsorbent and useless.