Why Buy This Product?
- Black finishing towel removes fine streaks and dust for the perfect show car finish
- Dark elegant color compliments any vehicle at a concours event or car show
- Softest touch microfiber towel for the most sensitive automotive surfaces
- Edgeless design eliminates surface scratches caused by hard edges
- Seamless construction for seamless perfection
- Ultra-delicate towel for ultra-delicate finishes
- 16″ x 16″ for ideal handling and control while detailing
- 100% machine washable
- Color coded to eliminate cross-contamination and damage caused by improper detailing
- Also available in Blue, Red, Green, and Purple
About These Towels
The Chemical Guys Black Extra Thick Happy Ending Towel is a fine finishing towel tailored for buffing off any little streaks or dust with fine detail spray. Happy Ending Microfiber Towels are made with premium 70/30 blended microfiber for ultra-soft scratch-free cleaning and wiping. Fluffy piles of soft microfiber trap harmful dust and dirt particles to protect paintwork from swirls and scratches with every wipe. Use the Black Happy Ending Microfiber Drying Towel to buff off any fingerprints, streaks, or bits of dust that settle on a car after a full detail. The immense surface area of each microfiber strand captures any missed bits of dirt and grime, and insulates them to prevent paint swirls and scratches. The unique laser-cut edgeless design removes any hard surface from the towel, and guarantees the gentlest touch from every square inch of the fabric. To combat cross-contamination between sensitive surfaces, Chemical Guys manufactured Happy Ending Towels in multiple colors to easily distinguish between interior and exterior towels, and between towels suited for specific jobs. Separate wheel and engine towels from paint and leather towels to avoid spreading grease on seats, or swirls and scratches on paintwork. The most sensitive areas require the softest touch; finish them off with the Extra Thick Happy Ending Towel.
Black Happy Ending Towel For Final Touch Detailing
Black Happy Ending Towels are perfect for finishing the final touches after a full detail. The soft and fluffy microfiber absorbs slick quick detail sprays, removes smudges and fingerprints, and picks up any loose dust that may have landed on a car while on display. Less friction means fewer chances for installing swirls and scratches caused by improper washing and drying. The luxurious plush microfiber pile traps and insulates any missed dirt, dust, and debris away from the painted surface. Microfiber’s insulating properties are unique amongst all fabrics, and drastically reduce the chances of scratching and damaging paintwork with particulate contamination. The fluffy Black Happy Ending Towel picks up light layers of dust and contamination for a perfect streak-free finish on display at the car show or concours event. Choose the Black Extra Thick Happy Ending Microfiber Towel for exquisite final touch detailing.
Edgeless & Scratchless Construction
Low grade microfiber towels are made with hard polyester edges that chafe and scratch sensitive automotive surfaces like paint. Chemical Guys Happy Ending Microfiber Towels are laser cut to help eliminate the risk of hard edges rubbing on paint. This seamless technology delivers perfect detailing performance, and drastically reduces the risk of scratching sensitive automotive surfaces. Happy Ending Microfiber Towels are the only towels for serious collectors, professional detailers, and hardcore enthusiasts.
Microfiber is a manmade fabric blended with polyester and polyamide. Extra Thick Happy Ending Microfiber Towels are made with premium 70/30 blended microfiber. This luxurious blend contains more polyamide, which gives microfiber the softness needed for the most sensitive surfaces. Lower grade towels are blended with 80/20 microfiber, which contains more polyester. Polyester is sensitive to heat and hardens after multiple runs through the dryer. Hard polyester can scratch sensitive automotive surfaces. Happy Ending Microfiber Towels are made with high quality materials to last for years of perfect interior and exterior use. Great for removing wax or quick detail spray. The extra thick design ensures your vehicle always looks its best.
Color Coded For Perfect Detailing
Chemical Guys Happy Ending Microfiber Towels are color coded to eliminate cross-contamination between different areas around the car. Cleaning paintwork with a wheel towel can spread brake dust and cause swirls and scratches on the glossy finish. Wiping leather seats with an engine bay towel can smear grease and oil into the upholstery and cause permanent stains. Designating specific towels for certain jobs keeps undesirable contaminants from places where they don’t belong for superior detailing results. Follow the Chemical Guys Smart Detailing University color scheme or make up your own and stick to it to guarantee a happy ending with every detail.
Keep Your Towels Clean And Soft
Clean and soft microfiber is crucial to preventing scratches on paint. Use Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash to keep your microfiber towels clean, soft, and absorbent!
To wash and dry microfiber goods:
- Separate microfiber towels by type into designated wash & dry loads.
- Keep grimy towels separate from cleaner paint towels!
- Start by washing “cleaner” towels first, then finish with “grimier” towels.
- Machine wash microfiber goods with Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash and HOT water.
- Hot water opens the fibers to better release dirt and grease.
- Do not use fabric softener: fabric softeners clog microfiber and render them unabsorbent and useless.
- Machine dry microfiber goods on LOW heat.
- High heat cooks fibers, makes them hard, and then they can scratch paint.
- Do not use fabric softener dryer sheets: fabric softeners clog microfiber and render them unabsorbent and useless.