Why Buy This Product?
- Premium ultra-soft drying-towel
- Dries glass without streaks
- Waffle grooves quickly wick up water and liquids
- Extra large 24’’ x 16’’ dimensions
- Lint free & scratch free
- Made with 70/30 microfiber
- Silk edges further reduce scratches
- Color-coded in red and blue for easy job designation
- Bright Blue towels highlight dirt; show you when to flip to avoid spreading streaks and scratching sensitive plastics
About This Towel
Chemical Guys Glass And Window Waffle Weave Towels quickly dry water, quick detail sprays, and glass cleaner for a streak-free shine. The patented waffle grooves trap liquids and dirt the same way waffles trap delicious syrup and butter! Use Glass And Window Waffle Weaves to dry glass and paintwork with a spot-free shine on any car, truck, motorcycle, or RV. Waffle Weave Towels are made with premium 70/30 blended microfiber for ultimate softness and durability, and a luxurious silk-banded edge to further reduce the chances of scratching sensitive paintwork. Glass And Window Waffle Weave Towels are perfect for drying vehicles because they are ultra-soft, ultra-absorbent, and stitched for scratch-free detailing. Every towel features a micro waffle texture that traps dirt, increases surface area, and quickly wicks up water and liquids. Glass And Window towels come in two colors: red and blue. Color code towels for different vehicle areas for best results. For streak-free glass and paintwork after a wash, pick up the Chemical Guys Glass And Window Waffle Weave Towel.
Premium Glass And Paint Drying Towel
The Glass And Window Waffle Weave Towel is an ultra-absorbent microfiber towel. Special waffle weave grooves capture water drops like waffle grooves trap maple syrup! The grooves absorb water quickly and easily for a spot-free shine after every wash. While normal microfiber towels are 16’’ square, the Glass And Window Waffle Weave Towel is extra large at 24’’ x 16’’, enough to dry an entire car by itself. The towel is blended with premium 70/30 microfiber for a soft, absorbent touch that wicks up water, and traps any missed dirt for scratch-free wiping. Cheap microfiber towels have hard nylon edges that scratch paint when buffing and drying. Glass And Window Waffle Weave Towels feature premium silk-banding along all four edges for the softest scratch-free touch from the entire towel. Use Glass And Window Waffle Weave Towels to soak up water on its own, or pair it up with a drying aid or quick detail spray for enhanced water absorption. Dry paintwork and glass quickly and without streaks or scratches with the Chemical Guys Glass And Window Waffle Weave Towel.
Color-Coded Premium Grade Microfiber
Glass And Window Waffle Weave Towels are color-coded for specific duties: use Red waffle weaves to clean and dry the inside of windows and windshields, and use Blue waffle weaves for streak-free results on all exterior windows and glass. Microfiber is a miraculous blend of Polyester and Polyamide, and the ratio of the two determines the softness of the fabric. Low grade microfiber towels are made with 80/20 microfiber, and can scratch paint. Chemical Guys Glass And Window Waffle Weave Towels are made with premium 70/30 blended microfiber for an extra soft feel that drastically reduces the risk of scratching sensitive automotive surfaces. Professional detailers, meticulous collectors, and serious enthusiasts all choose Glass And Window Waffle Weave Towels for fast drying on paint and glass.
Luxurious Silk Edging
The Glass And Window Waffle Weave Towel uses ultra-soft microfiber and exclusive silk-banded edges to help prevent any swirls or scratches on sensitive paintwork and automotive surfaces. Every Glass And Window Waffle Weave Towel features an ultra-soft silk edge. While most microfiber towels have hard nylon edges that can scratch paint, Chemical Guys Glass And Window Waffle Weave Towels use soft silk edges to protect paint from damage with 100% of the towel’s surface. Detailers and weekend warriors routinely spend countless hours of meticulous work to achieve the perfect finish, only to have it ruined by the final wipe of their cheap bulk-bought towel. Don’t get fooled again: see why detailing professionals, hardcore enthusiasts, and show car gurus choose Chemical Guys Glass And Window Waffle Weave Towels for the end of every detail and routine car wash.
Keep Your Towels Clean And Soft
Clean and soft microfiber is crucial to preventing scratches on paint. Use Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash to keep your microfiber towels clean, soft, and absorbent!
To wash and dry microfiber goods:
- Separate microfiber towels by type into designated wash & dry loads.
- Keep grimy towels separate from cleaner paint towels!
- Start by washing “cleaner” towels first, then finish with “grimier” towels.
- Machine wash microfiber goods with Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash and HOT water.
- Hot water opens the fibers to better release dirt and grease.
- Do not use fabric softener: fabric softeners clog microfiber and render them unabsorbent and useless.
- Machine dry microfiber goods on LOW heat.
- High heat cooks fibers, makes them hard, and then they can scratch paint.
- Do not use fabric softener dryer sheets: fabric softeners clog microfiber and render them unabsorbent and useless.