Why Buy This Product?
- Cleans metal for a brilliant shine
- Extra large 24?? x 16?? towel for extra large polished metal parts
- Premium soft scratchless microfiber towel
- Safe for use on polished chrome, stainless steel, aluminum, powder coat, and clear coat finishes
- Lifts and traps dirt, debris, bird droppings, fingerprints, and bug splatters for crystal-clear reflection and shine
- Quickly removes water, dirt, metal polish, wax, and more
- Made with ultra soft 70/30 microfiber
- Also available in versatile 16?? x 16?? size for smaller jobs
About This Towel
Cleaning and protecting large polished metal parts with a streak-free shine is easy with the Chemical Guys Gray Workhorse XL Microfiber Towel. The extra large towel is made with super soft 70/30 blend microfiber for streak-free wiping on polished and glossy metal parts. The premium 70/30 blend stays soft and absorbent through dozens of wash and dry cycles, and resists scratches on sensitive soft metals. The large 24?? x 16?? towel easily folds into fours for efficient use of every inch of the cloth. Gray Workhorse Towels pick up and trap water, dirt, and debris, and easily remove any premium Chemical Guys metal polish, sealant, wax, or protective coating. Choose the Workhorse XL towel to clean and finish large metal parts like chrome bumpers, diamond plate panels, and billet aluminum wheels. The ultra-absorbent towel traps cleaners and debris for superior optical clarity on any shiny metal part. Clean and shine polished chrome, aluminum, stainless steel, brass, copper, clear coat, and powder coat finishes on any car part with the premium soft Gray Workhorse Microfiber Towel. To detail smaller more compact metal pieces, try the versatile 16?? x 16?? size Gray Workhorse Microfiber Towel. Choose Gray Workhorse XL Microfiber Towels to clean and protect metal parts for a brilliant shine.
Perfect Metal Polishing And Cleaning Towel
High quality Gray Workhorse Microfiber Towels absorb dirt, debris, and liquids for crystal-clear reflections on polished metal car parts and accessories. Chemical Guys Gray Workhorse XL Towels are made with premium ultra-absorbent 70/30 microfiber for spot-free clarity on polished chrome, stainless steel, aluminum, and precious metals like gold and silver. Use the soft towel to pick up dirt, dust, water spots, and grime. Gray Workhorse XL Towels are soft and will not scratch sensitive metal finishes on bumpers, door handles, hubcaps, or wheels. Polish metal parts with a Gray Workhorse Towel and any Chemical Guys Metal Polish to remove oxidation, stains, water spots, chemical etching, and to restore a mirror reflection and deep gloss. Dry off wheels after a deep-wheel detail with the Gray Workhorse XL Towel to protect any sensitive paint, clear coat, powder coat, or polished metal finishes. Use the premium metal towel inside engine bays and grimy spots to clean and dry radiators, air filters, carburetors, exhaust tips, mufflers, polished aluminum wheels, and diamond plate kick panels. Protect metal with any Chemical Guys protective coating, then buff off any excess using a Gray Workhorse XL Towel to prevent cross-contamination on any painted or fabric car parts. Choose Gray Workhorse XL Microfiber Towels for all metal detailing tasks inside or outside any vehicle.
Part Of The Workhorse Lineup
Gray Workhorse XL Microfiber Towels are the perfect towel for cleaning and polishing metal surfaces. The light gray cloth highlights dirt and debris to cue when to flip to a clean side to avoid smearing contamination back into shiny metal. Cross-contamination between paintwork, metal, wheels, leather, and glass can ruin a detail job in one swipe: grease from a tire can stain leather seats; wax from paintwork can streak glass; brake dust from wheels and tires can forever scratch and swirl paint. The Chemical Guys Workhorse Microfiber Line covers towels and applicator pads for every area of the automobile. Use the premium microfiber towels to clean exterior and interior vehicle areas, engine bays, wheels and tires, undercarriages, leather upholstery, metal parts, and more. Use the right towel for the right area, and avoid cross-contamination between sensitive leather and fabric interiors and greasy exterior surfaces.
Color Coded For Professional Detailing Results
Chemical Guys Workhorse Microfiber Towels are color coded for different areas across your car. Cross-contamination is an amateur mistake: using an engine bay towel on interiors could stain and ruin leather surfaces; dressing residue can streak on glass; brake dust stuck in wheel towels can scratch and swirl paint. Use the Chemical Guys/Smart Detailing University Color Coding Scheme for perfect results!
Color Coding System
These simple colors increase efficiency and will deliver better results easily. This color coordinating system works as a constant reminder so everyone knows which towel to use for what.
Keep Your Towels Clean And Soft
Clean and soft microfiber is crucial to preventing scratches on paint. Use Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash to keep your microfiber towels clean, soft, and absorbent!
To wash and dry microfiber goods:
- Separate microfiber towels by type into designated wash & dry loads.
- Keep grimy towels separate from cleaner paint towels!
- Start by washing ?cleaner? towels first, then finish with ?grimier? towels.
- Machine wash microfiber goods with Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash and HOT water.
- Hot water opens the fibers to better release dirt and grease.
- Do not use fabric softener: fabric softeners clog microfiber and render them unabsorbent and useless.
- Machine dry microfiber goods on LOW heat.
- High heat cooks fibers, makes them hard, and then they can scratch paint.
- Do not use fabric softener dryer sheets: fabric softeners clog microfiber and render them unabsorbent and useless.