Why Buy This Product?
- Cleans glass for streak-free optical clarity
- Extra large 24’’ x 16’’ towel for extra large vehicle windows
- Premium soft scratchless microfiber towel
- Safe for use on safety glass, laminated windshields, mirrors, nav screens, window tint, and more
- Lifts and traps dirt, debris, bird droppings, fingerprints, and bug splatters for crystal-clear glass
- Quickly removes water, glass cleaner, wax, and more
- Made with ultra soft 70/30 microfiber
- Also available in versatile 16’’ x 16’’ size for smaller jobs
About This Towel
Cleaning extra large car windows with streak-free clarity is easy with the Blue Workhorse XL Microfiber Towel. The extra large towel is made with super soft 70/30 blend microfiber for streak-free wiping on glass and optical plastic. The premium 70/30 blend stays soft and absorbent through dozens of wash and dry cycles, and resists scratches on sensitive optical plastic. The large 24’’ x 16’’ towel easily folds into fours for efficient use of every inch of the cloth. Blue Workhorse Towels pick up and trap dirt and debris, and easily remove any premium Chemical Guys glass cleaner, bird droppings, and fingerprints. Choose the Workhorse XL towel to clean and finish large windows to perfection in any vehicle. The ultra-absorbent towel traps cleaners and debris for superior optical clarity on any window. To detail smaller more compact car windows, try the versatile 16’’ x 16’’ size Blue Workhorse Microfiber Towel. Choose Blue Workhorse XL Microfiber Towels to clean and dry car windows without streaks, spots, or scratches.
Premium Streak-Free Window And Glass Towel
Quality microfiber towels like the Blue Workhorse towel absorb dirt, debris, and liquids for crystal-clear glass. Cheap bargain bin microfiber towels are made with low grade 80/20 microfiber which is not as absorbent as premium microfiber. Chemical Guys Blue Workhorse Towels are made with premium ultra-absorbent 70/30 microfiber for streak-free clarity on any window. Use the soft towel to pick up glass cleaners, dirt, bird droppings, insect splatters, and water spots from windshields, sunroofs, windows, and side mirrors. Blue Workhorse Towels are soft and will not scratch sensitive optical plastic found on gauge clusters, navigation screens, window tint film, or headlights. For best results, use the two-towel method for perfectly-clean glass every time: Use the first towel to remove the contamination and glass cleaner, and the second towel to buff off any remaining streaks and residue. Pair up the Blue Workhorse Towel with your favorite Chemical Guys glass cleaner for safe cleaning on glass, tinted windows, optical plastic, and navigation screens. Choose the Chemical Guys Blue Workhorse Microfiber Towel for streak-free glass on any vehicle.
Part Of The Workhorse Lineup
Blue Workhorse Microfiber Towels are the perfect towel for crystal-clear glass and optical plastic. The light blue cloth highlights dirt and debris to cue when to flip to a clean side to avoid smearing contamination back into the glass. Cross-contamination between paintwork, wheels, leather, and glass can ruin a detail job in one swipe: grease from a tire can stain leather seats; wax from paintwork can streak glass; brake dust from wheels and tires can forever scratch and swirl paint. The Chemical Guys Workhorse Microfiber Line covers towels and applicator pads for every area of the automobile. Use the premium microfiber towels to clean exterior and interior vehicle areas, engine bays, wheels and tires, undercarriages, leather upholstery, metal parts, and more. Use the right towel for the right area, and avoid cross-contamination between sensitive leather and fabric interiors and greasy exterior surfaces.
Color Coded For Professional Detailing Results
Chemical Guys Workhorse Microfiber Towels are color coded for different areas across your car. Cross-contamination is an amateur mistake: using an engine bay towel on interiors could stain and ruin leather surfaces; dressing residue can streak on glass; brake dust stuck in wheel towels can scratch and swirl paint. Use the Chemical Guys/Smart Detailing University Color Coding Scheme for perfect results!
These simple colors increase efficiency and will deliver better results easily. This color coordinating system works as a constant reminder so everyone knows which towel to use for what.
Keep Your Towels Clean And Soft
Clean and soft microfiber is crucial to preventing scratches on paint. Use Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash to keep your microfiber towels clean, soft, and absorbent!
To wash and dry microfiber goods:
- Separate microfiber towels by type into designated wash & dry loads.
- Keep grimy towels separate from cleaner paint towels!
- Start by washing “cleaner” towels first, then finish with “grimier” towels.
- Machine wash microfiber goods with Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash and HOT water.
- Hot water opens the fibers to better release dirt and grease.
- Do not use fabric softener: fabric softeners clog microfiber and render them unabsorbent and useless.
- Machine dry microfiber goods on LOW heat.
- High heat cooks fibers, makes them hard, and then they can scratch paint.
- Do not use fabric softener dryer sheets: fabric softeners clog microfiber and render them unabsorbent and useless.