Why Buy This Product?
- Extra large 24?? x 16?? towel for extra large vehicle interiors
- Quickly removes water, cleaners, dressings, dirt, dust, and more
- Made with ultra soft 70/30 microfiber
- Premium soft scratchless microfiber towel
- Perfect for cleaning and wiping interior surfaces like dashboards, door panels, center consoles, wood dashboard trim, and more
- Lifts and traps dirt and debris for a scratch-free shine
- Also available in versatile 16?? x 16?? size for smaller jobs
About This Towel
The Chemical Guys Yellow Workhorse XL Microfiber Towel is the perfect tool for cleaning and protecting car interiors and carpets. The extra large towel is made with super soft 70/30 blend microfiber for scratch-free wiping on sensitive interior surfaces. The premium 70/30 blend stays soft through dozens of wash and dry cycles, and resists scratches on delicate surfaces. The large 24?? x 16?? towel easily folds into fours for efficient use of every inch of the cloth. Yellow Workhorse Towels pick up and trap dirt and debris, and easily remove any premium Chemical Guys cleaner or protectant dressing. Choose the Workhorse XL towel to clean and dry large dashboards, door panels, center consoles, floor mats, carpet, and more. Remove grease and grime from arm rests and pedals to reveal a clean lustrous surface. The ultra-absorbent towels trap cleaners and spilled liquids for fast drying action. Reduced drying times reduces the chances of mildew growth and time required to detail any vehicle. To detail smaller more compact car interiors, try the versatile 16?? x 16?? size Yellow Workhorse Microfiber Towel. Choose Yellow Workhorse XL Microfiber Towels to clean and dry car interiors without scratching any sensitive plastic or wood surfaces.
Super Absorbent And Scratch-Free Microfiber Towel
The Chemical Guys Yellow Workhorse XL Towel is made with premium ultra-soft 70/30 microfiber for a scratch-free touch on any vehicle interior. Cheap microfiber and old terry cloth towels scratch sensitive surfaces like gauge cluster plastic and wood dashboard trim. Premium microfiber towels like the Workhorse XL pick up and trap liquids and abrasive debris without scratching sensitive areas. Use the soft Workhorse XL towel to pick up water, dirt, cleaners, dressings, or conditioners without installing any swirls or scratches in any finish. Using the Yellow Workhorse XL Microfiber Towel saves time and money in the long run by preventing unsightly swirls and scratches and stains that require expensive replacement panels and re-upholstering. Clean, restore, and protect any interior surface using the Yellow Workhorse XL Microfiber Towel from Chemical Guys.
Part Of The Workhorse Lineup
Yellow Workhorse XL Microfiber Towels are perfect for general cleaning and detailing jobs on interior body panels, carpet, and upholstery in large vehicles. The expanded 24?? x 16?? size gives extra room to wipe up large amounts of water, dirt, and cleaners. The bright yellow fibers highlight dirt and debris to cue when to flip to a clean side to avoid cross-contamination and scratches on sensitive surfaces. Cross-contamination between paintwork, wheels, leather, and glass can ruin a detail job in one swipe: grease from a tire can stain leather seats; wax from paintwork can streak glass; brake dust from wheels and tires can forever scratch and swirl paint. The Chemical Guys Workhorse Microfiber Line covers towels and applicator pads for every area of the automobile. Use the premium microfiber towels to clean exterior and interior vehicle areas, engine bays, wheels and tires, undercarriages, leather upholstery, metal parts, and more. Use the right towel for the right area, and avoid cross-contamination between sensitive leather and fabric interiors and greasy exterior surfaces.
Color Coded For Professional Detailing Results
Chemical Guys Workhorse Microfiber Towels are color coded for different areas across your car. Cross-contamination is an amateur mistake: using an engine bay towel on interiors could stain and ruin leather surfaces; dressing residue can streak on glass; brake dust stuck in wheel towels can scratch and swirl paint. Use the Chemical Guys/Smart Detailing University Color Coding Scheme for perfect results!
Color Coding System
These simple colors increase efficiency and will deliver better results easily. This color coordinating system works as a constant reminder so everyone knows which towel to use for what.
Keep Your Towels Clean And Soft
Clean and soft microfiber is crucial to preventing scratches on paint. Use Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash to keep your microfiber towels clean, soft, and absorbent!
To wash and dry microfiber goods:
- Separate microfiber towels by type into designated wash & dry loads.
- Keep grimy towels separate from cleaner paint towels!
- Start by washing ?cleaner? towels first, then finish with ?grimier? towels.
- Machine wash microfiber goods with Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash and HOT water.
- Hot water opens the fibers to better release dirt and grease.
- Do not use fabric softener: fabric softeners clog microfiber and render them unabsorbent and useless.
- Machine dry microfiber goods on LOW heat.
- High heat cooks fibers, makes them hard, and then they can scratch paint.
- Do not use fabric softener dryer sheets: fabric softeners clog microfiber and render them unabsorbent and useless.