Chemical Guys ,MICMGREEN03,The Workhorse Towel ProGrade Microfiber Towel Green (3 Pack)
52 in stock
About This Product
Why Buy This Product?
- Premium soft scratchless microfiber towel
- Perfect for drying, cleaning, wiping, and buffing exterior paint and body panels
- Lifts and traps dirt and debris for a scratch-free shine
- Versatile 16’’ x 16’’ size for any detailing job
- Quickly removes water, detail sprays, wax, sealant, glaze, and more
- Made with ultra soft 70/30 microfiber
- Also available in jumbo XL 24’’ x 16’’ size for larger jobs
About These Towels
The Chemical Guys Green Workhorse Microfiber Towels are ideal for buffing and drying paint on any car. The premium towels are made with super soft 70/30 blend microfiber for scratch-free wiping. This blend stays soft through dozens of wash and dry cycles, and resists paint scratches and swirls on automobile paint, carbon fiber, fiberglass, and sensitive optical plastic. The plush square towel easily folds into fours for efficient use of every inch of the cloth. Green Workhorse Towels pick up and trap dirt and debris, and easily remove any premium Chemical Guys wax, detail spray, or sealant. Remove contamination from paint and carbon fiber body panels to reveal a lustrous shiny surface. The ultra-absorbent towels trap liquids and solids like dirt and dust deep inside the fibers and away from sensitive paint on vehicle exteriors. This insulating action helps prevent dreaded swirls and scratches caused by improper washing and drying. Workhorse Towels now come in versatile 16’’ x 16’’ sizes and jumbo XL 24’’ x 16’’ for extra large and complex jobs around any vehicle. Choose Green Workhorse Towels to dry the car after a wash or to use a waterless wash, pick up light dust and dirt with a detail spray, or buff away cured paste waxes and cream glazes.
Premium Scratch-Free Microfiber Towels
Cheap microfiber and old terry cloth towels scratch paint. Bargain bin auto shop towels are made with low grade 80/20 microfiber, which does not retain its softness after many uses. Cotton towels and applicators may feel soft on skin, but the fabric strands are visibly very sharp under a microscope. These jagged strands cut into and scratch paint with every wipe. The Chemical Guys Green Workhorse Towel is made with premium ultra-soft 70/30 microfiber for a scratch-free touch on any vehicle. Use the soft towel to pick up water, dirt, detail sprays, wax, or sealant without installing any swirls or scratches in the finish. Premium microfiber towels pick up and trap abrasive debris without scratching paint. Using the Green Workhorse Microfiber Towel saves time and money in the long run by preventing unsightly swirls and scratches that require hours of polishing. Buff away water, dirt, and dried glaze, sealant, and wax from paintwork with the Green Workhorse Microfiber Towel.
Part Of The Workhorse Lineup
Green Workhorse Microfiber Towels are the perfect towel for general washing and detailing jobs on paintwork and exterior body panels. The bright green finish highlights dirt and debris to cue when to flip to a clean side to avoid installing swirls and scratches. Cross-contamination between paintwork, wheels, leather, and glass can ruin a detail job in one swipe: grease from a tire can stain leather seats; wax from paintwork can streak glass; brake dust from wheels and tires can forever scratch and swirl paint. The Chemical Guys Workhorse Microfiber Line covers towels and applicator pads for every area of the automobile. Use the premium microfiber towels to clean exterior and interior vehicle areas, engine bays, wheels and tires, undercarriages, leather upholstery, metal parts, and more. Use the right towel for the right area, and avoid cross-contamination between sensitive leather and fabric interiors and greasy exterior surfaces.
Color Coded For Professional Detailing Results
Chemical Guys Workhorse Microfiber Towels are color coded for different areas across your car. Cross-contamination is an amateur mistake: using an engine bay towel on interiors could stain and ruin leather surfaces; dressing residue can streak on glass; brake dust stuck in wheel towels can scratch and swirl paint. Use the Chemical Guys/Smart Detailing University Color Coding Scheme for perfect results!
These simple colors increase efficiency and will deliver better results easily. This color coordinating system works as a constant reminder so everyone knows which towel to use for what.
Keep Your Towels Clean And Soft
Clean and soft microfiber is crucial to preventing scratches on paint. Use Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash to keep your microfiber towels clean, soft, and absorbent!
To wash and dry microfiber goods:
- Separate microfiber towels by type into designated wash & dry loads.
- Keep grimy towels separate from cleaner paint towels!
- Start by washing “cleaner” towels first, then finish with “grimier” towels.
- Machine wash microfiber goods with Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash and HOT water.
- Hot water opens the fibers to better release dirt and grease.
- Do not use fabric softener: fabric softeners clog microfiber and render them unabsorbent and useless.
- Machine dry microfiber goods on LOW heat.
- High heat cooks fibers, makes them hard, and then they can scratch paint.
- Do not use fabric softener dryer sheets: fabric softeners clog microfiber and render them unabsorbent and useless.
|Dimensions||8 × 7.9 × 1.9 cm|