Why Buy This Product?
- Absorbent, soft, and scratchless microfiber towel
- Perfect for drying, cleaning, wiping, and buffing interior carpets, upholstery, and plastic
- Lifts and traps dirt and debris for scratch-free cleaning
- Versatile 16?? x 16?? size for any detailing job
- Quickly removes water, cleaners, dressings, protectants, dirt, debris, and more
- Made with ultra soft 70/30 microfiber
- Also available in jumbo XL 24?? x 16?? size for larger jobs
About These Towels
The Chemical Guys Yellow Workhorse Microfiber Towels are the perfect tool for cleaning and protecting car interiors and carpets. The premium towels are made with a super soft 70/30 microfiber blend for scratch-free wiping on sensitive interior surfaces. The blend stays soft through dozens of wash and dry cycles, and lasts for years of detailing use. The plush square towel easily folds into fours for efficient use of every inch of the cloth. Yellow Workhorse Towels pick up and trap dirt and absorb spilled liquids. Use the versatile towel for all interior detailing jobs: wipe down wood dashboard trim and sensitive gauge cluster plastic without scratching the surface; clean dust and dirt from dashboards and door panels; absorb spills and stains from carpets and upholstery. The ultra-absorbent towels trap liquids and solids away from sensitive surfaces deep inside the fibers for a scratch-free touch. Workhorse Towels now come in versatile 16?? x 16?? sizes and jumbo XL 24?? x 16?? for extra large and complex jobs around any vehicle. Choose Yellow Workhorse Towels to clean car interiors without scratching or harming sensitive surfaces.
Super Absorbent And Scratch-Free Microfiber Towels
Cheap microfiber and old terry cloth towels damage interior parts and are not as absorbent as quality microfiber. Bargain bin auto shop towels are made with low grade 80/20 microfiber, which does not retain its softness after many uses. Cotton towels may absorb lots of liquids, but they do not pick up or trap dirt; they just push it around and scratch sensitive wood and plastic materials. The Chemical Guys Yellow Workhorse Towel is made with premium ultra-soft 70/30 microfiber for a scratch-free touch on any interior part. Use the soft towel to pick up water, dirt, fabric cleaners, trim protectants, and stains without installing any swirls or scratches in sensitive dashboard wood or plastic trim. Premium microfiber towels pick up and trap abrasive debris without scratching delicate surfaces. Yellow Workhorse Microfiber Towel save time and money by absorbing more liquids and debris than larger quantities of cheap towels.
Part Of The Workhorse Lineup
Yellow workhorse towels are the perfect interior cleaning towel for any vehicle. The bright yellow finish highlights dirt and debris to cue when to flip to a clean side to avoid contaminating or scratching other surfaces. Use the Yellow Workhorse Towel to clean carpet, upholstery, door panels, dashboards, center consoles, head units, storage compartments, and more. Cross-contamination between paintwork, wheels, leather, and glass can ruin a detail job in one swipe: grease from a tire can stain leather seats; wax from paintwork can streak glass; brake dust from wheels and tires can forever scratch and swirl paint. The Chemical Guys Workhorse Microfiber Line covers towels and applicator pads for every area of the automobile. Use the premium microfiber towels to clean exterior and interior vehicle areas, engine bays, wheels and tires, undercarriages, leather upholstery, metal parts, and more. Use the right towel for the right area, and avoid cross-contamination between sensitive leather and fabric interiors and greasy exterior surfaces.
Color Coded For Professional Detailing Results
Chemical Guys Workhorse Microfiber Towels are color coded for different areas across your car. Cross-contamination is an amateur mistake: using an engine bay towel on interiors could stain and ruin leather surfaces; dressing residue can streak on glass; brake dust stuck in wheel towels can scratch and swirl paint. Use the Chemical Guys/Smart Detailing University Color Coding Scheme for perfect results!
These simple colors increase efficiency and will deliver better results easily. This color coordinating system works as a constant reminder so everyone knows which towel to use for what.
Keep Your Towels Clean And Soft
Clean and soft microfiber is crucial to preventing scratches on paint. Use Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash to keep your microfiber towels clean, soft, and absorbent!
To wash and dry microfiber goods:
- Separate microfiber towels by type into designated wash & dry loads.
- Keep grimy towels separate from cleaner paint towels!
- Start by washing ?cleaner? towels first, then finish with ?grimier? towels.
- Machine wash microfiber goods with Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash and HOT water.
- Hot water opens the fibers to better release dirt and grease.
- Do not use fabric softener: fabric softeners clog microfiber and render them unabsorbent and useless.
- Machine dry microfiber goods on LOW heat.
- High heat cooks fibers, makes them hard, and then they can scratch paint.
- Do not use fabric softener dryer sheets: fabric softeners clog microfiber and render them unabsorbent and useless.